Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Wonderful World of Firefox

Having been involved in a loose sort of way with getting information about LibX on our website I was aware that Firefox offered some interesting options for us to use, but I had no idea just many many there were. What am I likely to use .... Well I think Aaron's 23 Things toolbar will be very handy. This way i don't have to search through my bookmarks to get to the places I need access in order to be able to get to the end of 23 Things. I have already mentioned the LibX toolbar to my Murdoch student son. But can't wait to tell him about Zotero. As an undergraduate I think it will be terrific for him. Not as sopisticated as Endnote, but he probably couldn't 'be bothered' trying to deal with that.

1 comment:

Wednesday said...

I think Zotero could well be very handy for undergrads who just don't want to be bothered with EndNote. When it gains an online storage it will be even more useful.
Can't remember if you can export to Endnote now, but no doubt it will become possible!